Sunday, August 24, 2008

1, 2, 1, 2

Man it was humid on Friday night. Spun at Standard in the market on a bar that was a bit high, but I still rocked the house none-the-less. Some girl requested Stevie Wonder's "Superstition", which I thought was kinda dope. Never heard a request for that one before. I didn't have it, but made sure to play it for her in spirit the following night at Standard on Elgin St. Dee Jay Frame hit me up and said to come though... Was fun, but happy to have chilled out today.

This Tuesday night Dj Drastik will be at Barrister's aka Parliament Pub throwing down jointz alongside Frame, but I'll be in the mix next week... Really looking forward to that!




























Thursday I'll be at Babylon for a special edition of "One Love". Frame and I will be holding down the decks and Kool Krys and The Bunker Boyz will be performing.

No comments: